Explore the Benefits of the DYNEX DS2®
The DYNEX DS2® system is one of a kind – dynamic, precise and cost-effective processing systems. This breakthrough 2-plate ELISA processing system guarantees to change the game for laboratories looking to streamline their processes and save valuable resources. If you’re a time-strapped facility with high demands, the DS2® is the solution you’re searching for. Designed to cut costs, save labor and enhance your speed, the DS2® never compromises when it comes to unbeatable quality control.
For any questions or to receive a quote, pleaseContact Us
Run any assay from any vendor
- Fully automated open system
- Ability to bring in tests that are currently being sent out
- Automated sample distribution, incubation, reagent addition, washing and detection steps of assays as defined by the manufacturer. The lab can customize assay parameters, assay steps, OD read settings, result calculations, quality control checks and report formats with ease
DYNEX DS2® ELISA System
- Automation, accuracy, immediacy and responsiveness are the must-haves of demanding physicians office labs and lower-throughput labs.
- Finding all this in a reliable, cost-effective and easy to use and maintain package might seem impossible. Not with the DS2®…
Reliable workload scheduling
- For the past 2 years DYNEX DS2® has achieved 98.5% uptime when mean time between failure target is set at 250 days
- Schedule your preventive maintenance during slow period
- Electronic Signature Pipetting (ESP) is a sophisticated technique used by the DS2® for detection of gross pipetting errors often caused by the presence of particulate matter, clots, foam, or bubbles in the sample. Insufficient sample transfer can therefore be detected and reported to the operator during a run
- Prevent unscheduled down time
- The DS2® system footprint is less than four square feet of linear counter space to process up to two 96-well microplates and 100 specimens making it ideal for lab’s expanding workload
- Utilize the same linear space as manual incubator and reader
- The innovative DS2® is designed for clinical, research and industrial labs that want to enhance their processes through automation. Installed in over 3,500 labs worldwide, the DS2® is the solution for the rigorous, repeatable analyses required in critical applications including immunology, infectious disease, hormone, allergy, blood-chemistry, drugs-of-abuse testing, food safety, forensics, and environmental testing among others.
Outfit your lab with this system and experience myriad benefits, including:
- Space conservation in your lab: Finances, time and labor aren’t the only valuable factors in the lab setting. We know space is a premium. The DS2® system is designed to stay compact, delivering big results in a small package. The system requires less than 4 square feet of counter space, making it easily fit into any workstation.
- Compatibility with many vendors: DYNEX® aims to provide service that’s as streamlined and cohesive as possible for our customers, which is why the DS2® is designed to work seamlessly with a variety of assay vendors. From clinical diagnostics to food safety, the DS2® can handle the tasks and produce accurate results time and time again.
- Streamlined functionality: Don’t let the complexity of this system’s capabilities intimidate you — the DS2® is designed for easy use. In fact, with full automation, it’s intended to essentially run itself. Using a multifunctional robot arm, the DS2® can handle any task, from pipetting to reading the barcode of any sample. Every stage of the process can be taken care of, including seamless transfers and data uploads. As a result, lab technicians can operate the system with very little training. If users run into any issues or have any questions, however, our expert help is just a phone call away.
What Is the DYNEX DS2® ELISA Analyzers?
The DYNEX DS2® is a compact and fully automated open system that can manage every stage of sample processing, from incubation and washing to data reduction. Run assays from any vendor quickly, reliably and independently — minimal hands-on operation required.
Our 2-plate ELISA processing system includes all of the features you could need, such as:
- Multiple sample-tip racks
- Deep well dilution strips
- Barcode readers
- 2-plate incubators
- Slide-in sample, reagent and control racks
- An access panel
- A waste-tip container
Browse our DYNEX DS2® brochure for more details on the styles and sizes of included consumables.
Contact us to purchase Dynex Certified consumables and accessories for the DS2®. To learn more about how the processing system works, feel free to request a DYNEX DS2® user manual.