Interested in an ELISA device? Fill out aNew Product Request
DYNEX® Technologies Automated ELISA System
The DYNEX® Technologies Automated ELISA System is a cutting edge computer-controlled processing systems that achieves full automation of ELISA assays and surrounding procedures. This includes automating everything from sample distribution to the washing and detection phases. As a result, labs can experience a smooth and seamless order of operations from sample to output.
How Automated ELISA Analyzers Benefits Labs and Research Facilities
Originally designed to measure antibody tests, ELISA readers currently see use in processing a wide variety of assays for medical research and analysis. Recent advances in the medical technology world have allowed DYNEX® Technologies to create a vanguard automated ELISA Systems capable of handling all assay processing needs.
This technology can offer virtually limitless advantages to time-strapped labs and research facilities. With limited personnel and crucial operations at hand, medical facilities are continually in need of ways to streamline their procedures and save time without compromising the quality of their work. Our fully automated systems enable companies to accomplish this objective while maintaining the integrity of each sample.
The Benefits of Using ELISA Systems
ELISA Automated Systems are among the most commonly used analyzers for processing microplates. Because of the system’s widespread popularity and everyday use, labs across the nation can benefit from an automated system. The benefits of using ELISA reader systems include:
- Cutting down on labor and costs while improving efficiency, potentially saving an operator several hours of work each day.
- Improving the accuracy of your processing systems by increasing the consistency and reliability of the assay in a way that’s difficult to achieve via manual operation.
- Allowing your laboratory to analyze a higher number of plates each day without increasing your staffing capabilities.
The DYNEX® Technologies Advantage
DYNEX® Technologies is known as an innovator in the medical technology world. Our forward-thinking approach to ELISA workstations has had an incredible ripple effect to customers across the country. Our premium automated ELISA processing system is designed to streamline your lab procedures while ensuring complete quality control.
Using our fully automated ELISA microplate workstations, your operators can step away and leave the system to run the show. The system is capable of automating every step needed to process 96-microwell plates, including making dilutions, adding reagents and reading data.
As a result, medical facilities and research laboratories can quickly make the most of myriad benefits. Companies can cut down on the time spent processing and analyzing samples, while maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy. As an added advantage, the DYNEX® Technologies open platform system is capable of processing any assay from an assay vendor with ease and efficiency. With our equipment in your wheelhouse, you will be able to meet your testing demands using the desired assays from your trusted vendors.
The DYNEX® Technologies advantage doesn’t end there. With our ELISA workstations, companies can tap into benefits such as:
- Help with the installation, personnel training and ongoing maintenance of your ELISA processing system.
- Cost savings and improved budgetary management.
- Premium quality and reliability through every stage of the process.
- Long-lasting systems with limited moving parts, enabling you to maximize efficiency.
- A significantly lower require of hands-on operational time.