The DYNEX DSX® is the next stage of our fully automated 4-plate ELISA processing system. This breakthrough technology has transformed labs and medical facilities across the country with its state of the art design, seamless automation and intuitive interface.
DSX® is a tried-and-tested automated open system capable of performing several assays per plate simultaneously, providing optimized efficiency and speed. The system uses a perfectly synchronized system to eliminate plate drift and ensure premium consistency across four different plate incubators. As a result, you can count on reliable quality while reaching peak performance speeds that once seemed unattainable.
To Get Your DYNEX DSX® QuoteContact Us Today
DYNEX DSX® Automated ELISA System
The bar has been raised. Busy clinical and medium-throughput private and industrial labs require advanced automation that can handle virtually every ELISA immunoassay, all in a reliable, cost-effective package. Look no further than the DSX®…
Built for Dependability
Automatic data reduction help manage complex assay results calculation with ease thus reducing calculation errors and increasing accuracy and trust in results
Gets the job done
4 independent plate incubators help manage testing workload with reduce labor, walk-away capability to maximize lab personnel efficiency
The Worklist Load Wizard walks you through the process of setting up the DSX® worklist, graphically showing where to place reagents, samples, and places at the beginning of each run
The DSX® delivers everything needed to ensure the rigorous, repeatable analyses required in critical applications including immunology, infectious disease, hormone, allergy, blood-chemistry, drugs-of-abuse testing, food safety, forensics and environmental testing.
Shown to be Worthy
For the past two years DYNEX DSX® has achieved 98.2% uptime when mean time between failure target is set at 250 days
With over 3,500 DYNEX DSX® systems installed worldwide, DYNEX DSX® has been cited recently in 38 scientific journal publication for studies in blood borne pathogens, Quantiferon Gold Plus, autoimmune, sexually transmitted diseases, tick-borne diseases and any others
How Is the DYNEX DSX® Different?
The DYNEX DSX® is unlike any other ELISA System that has come before it. Experience the accuracy of the ELISA processing system without the hands-on labor, time and cost required in the past. Laboratories can now make the most of the system’s walkaway capacity and turn their attention to other vital tasks — while enjoying the peace of mind that comes with premium-quality technology.
The DSX® sets itself apart from other models in a number of ways, including:
- Seamless integration: With an intuitive design and online help at your fingertips, the DYNEX DSX® was created with its user in mind. While this ELISA System can handle complex tasks, its everyday use is remarkably simple. This quality will make for smooth integration into your laboratory and daily operations.
- Advanced automation: Experience automation like never before through every stage of the processing system. Make the most of cutting edge features, such as a Data Reduction Wizard that takes the guesswork out of the most complex assay configurations. Other built-in data analysis software automates processes like monitoring daily assays and recording statistical analysis of assay performance. Your operators will have the freedom to step away and let the DSX® do what it does best.
- Consistent results: With minimal room for human error, the DSX® System provides results at a remarkably consistent level. Synchronized plates and streamlined transfers mean you can rely on your findings for next level accuracy.
- Flexible customization: Laboratories have the option to add extra software, such as the LIS-Link application, to help streamline the process of communicating with laboratory computers to download test orders and upload results.
In addition to these stand-out benefits
Our easy-to-use new software will allow you to maintain peak performance. The DSX® features user-friendly software such as:
- A cover lock and pipette security system for ultimate sample protection
- Built-in sample identification that can keep track of samples and plates
- A worklist setup procedure that walks operators through exactly how to load plates and samples
- An Online Help feature available to assist operators with setting up and programming assays