Your Automated Multiplex Solution
The Dynex® Multiplier® is a fully automated chemiluminescence analyzer that provides major workflow simplification. The Multiplier® ease-of-use reduces the pre-analytical steps while meeting results output by combining the power of multiplexing multiple assays with the simplicity of automated microplate processing.
Automated multiplexing in your laboratory just got faster and easier
The Multiplier® intuitive operational interface makes it easier to set up, run, walkaway and train, reducing operator learning curve time and improving overall ease of operation.
With its large capacity to process 100 samples and provide up to 1,152 results for these samples, very high lab productivity and reagent savings can be achieved.
To purchase DYNEX® Certified consumables and accessories.Contact Us
High output, automated multiplex laboratory equipment, in a small footprint
At the core of the Multiplier® are powerful automated processes that save time and reagents while providing full immunoassay automation from sample loading to results.
- Up to 6 assays per well and per sample, from only 10 μL of sample, make it ideal for all patient sampling, including pediatric specimens.
- Reagent usage reduced up to 6-fold and typical lab labor is reduced.
- Powerful ‘Results to LIMS’ interfacing.
- Space conserving benchtop footprint.
Improve your financial outcomes
- Increase your value-added contribution—the simplicity and walk-away capabilities of running the Multiplier® reduces labor time and cost.
- The Multiplier pre-analytical run set up is fast and efficient— drastically reducing and simplifying hands on time.
- Reduce your time to results for up to 1,152 results in a single run.
- The Dynex® Multiplier® utilizes less consumables than multiple singleplex ELISA assay testing.
- Improve your workflow efficiency with Multiplier SmartPLEX vs ELISA singleplex.
- More space in your laboratory refrigerator—SmartPLEX® Technology reduces your inventory storage and reagent inventory management.
What Is the DYNEX Multiplier?
DYNEX® Technologies is proud to introduce our latest innovations in microplate lab automation technology — the DYNEX Multiplier®. Our breakthrough chemiluminescence system uses SmartPLEX® Technology to provide assays in multiplex format — creating a fast-paced, highly accurate assay processing solution. Make the most of our fully automated multiplex system by outfitting your laboratory or research facility with this next generation chemiluminescence immunoassay testing breakthrough.
Experience the Benefits of the DYNEX Multiplier in Your Lab:
The DYNEX Multiplier® represents the next level of immunoassay multiplex technology. With unmatched automation, fine-tuned precision and simplicity of use our multiplex technology with DYNEX SmartPLEX® assay panels reagent allows laboratories to achieve consistently accurate results like never before.
DYNEX SmartPLEX® Technology
Dynex® patented and innovative SmartPLEX® technology delivers flexibility, efficiency, and economy. With up to 6 analytical results from a single well, each 96-microwell plate can deliver up to 576 results or 1,152 results for a full 2-plate run.
- Utilizes the simplicity of chemiluminescence detection for a broad dynamic range
- Up to six assays from only 10 μL of specimen sample, making it ideal for pediatric patients, a common hard draw population
- Increase your value-added contribution—the simplicity and efficiency of pre-analytical set up of SmartPLEX assays reduces labor cost
- More space in your laboratory refrigerator—SmartPLEX® Technology reduces your inventory storage and reagent inventory management
- SmartPLEX® technology utilizes less consumables than single multiple assay testing using single ELISA
Interested in how Multiplier® can impact your workplace?
Experience a diverse set of benefits, including:
- Complex technology with simple usability: Designed for simplicity, operators can use its straightforward interface and intuitive features with ease.
- Improvement to your bottom line: Incorporating breakthrough technology into a facility is always an investment. The Multiplier® pays itself off over time due to its fully automated labor-saving benefits. Operators can walk away to handle other vital tasks instead of spending valuable time manning the station. As an added advantage, the Multiplier® can read and process results more quickly and efficiently than its competitive systems, optimizing your lab’s productivity.
- Multitasking capabilities: Aptly named, the Multiplier® frees laboratories to maximize productivity and accomplish several tasks at once. Our multiplex system is able to perform up to six multiple assays per sample simultaneously.
- Customizable functionality: Not every lab or research facility operates the same way. Tailor your system to meet your specific needs with customizable features, such as our custom configured plates and optional software selections.